If you’re a woman over 60 who has recently experienced a major transition – maybe you’ve lost your life partner, retired from your career, or kids have left home – then I bet you could use some help.
That’s what this site is about…helping you to create a new, exciting future, and to move ahead with confidence.
Now I know that may not be easy. You see, as women over 60, during our lives many of us played the main support role. We were the ones who made sure things got done. Chances are, as a daughter, a wife and a mother, your role was to do what was needed – what your parents, your husband or your children wanted. Am I right?
Yes it was hard work – and sometimes you did it with very little thanks – but that was your role, and you did it because it was your duty.
Don’t get me wrong – it was hugely rewarding, and you probably wouldn’t change a thing. But now that the role of daughter, wife or mother is no longer there… what do you do now? It can feel like you’ve lost a limb!
How do I know all of this?
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dorothea Haeusler. My friends call me Dot.
I’m 75 years old, and two years ago I lost my husband of 53 years to cancer. I nursed him for the last 12 months, so while his passing was not unexpected, it was still a shock when it happened.
Suddenly I found myself in a situation I’d never been in before. Suddenly:
- I had to make my own decisions, without Alan to rely on
- I didn’t have the responsibility of another person to look after. Alan was gone, and my kids were all adults and had their own lives and families
- I was at a cross-roads, and confused about “what next”
Yes it was frightening at times. But it was more than just the sadness from the loss
For the first time in my life, I felt that there was something inside me longing to get out. I’d spent so long playing a support role as daughter, wife or mother, for the last 70-something years I hadn’t been ME.
And now I had the opportunity, I didn’t know where to start!
Can you relate to what I’m saying?
Here’s what other women I talk to say they feel:
- Lost, with no direction or purpose
- Scared that “it’s too late to do things for me” – they should have done things when they were younger
- Don’t believe in themselves
- Lack confidence
- Feel that they have so much to offer – that they could really “make a difference” but don’t know where to start
- Know they want to do something, but don’t know what that is
- Scared they are “running out of time”
- They have fears about finances or health, with no one to help
- Scared of making the wrong decisions, or of trusting the wrong people
- Feel they are being judged by friends and relatives for wanting to move on rather than continuing to grieve.
What I realised is that there are lots of us out there…
Women feeling that there is so much more they could do, but not knowing what or how.
Older women feeling that they didn’t have the courage or the ability to stand up, get out there, and be unstoppable!
And so I decided to do something about it.
You see, over the last 20 years I’ve been on a journey. I’ve attended hundreds of personal development workshops, read thousands of books on the subject, and really made personal development a part of my daily routine. In my 60s I was the oldest one to do the fire-walk (yes, walking on hot coals) at a Tony Robbins event.
All of this has certainly helped me in the time since Alan passed. In the weeks after the funeral I wouldn’t allow anyone to feel sorry for me – if anyone started to dwell on the loss, I would turn it around by talking positively about my future.
These days, here’s what my life is like:
- I still do lots of personal development courses. Recently, I was dux of the class in my Master Life Coaching, NLP and Hypnosis course
- I travel all over the country on my own. In the last 12 months I’ve been to many different places. I love the gypsy lifestyle!
- I live in a homestead on acreage, all on my own, and quite a way from the nearest town
- I just sold a 5 acre property
- I’m currently renovating the house I live in
- I am Editor In Chief of my own magazine, where I get to meet lots of inspiring people
- Now that I have time for me, I do a lot of the crafts I love, like painting and fused glass work (and yes I sell some of the pieces I create).
In all, since Alan’s passing I’ve been able to create a life I love, that I’m proud of. I wake up every morning excited about the day ahead.
And now I’d like to show you how you can achieve this same happiness.
You see, to get from the confusion and sadness of Alan’s passing to where I am now, I applied a lot of the things I learned over the last 20 years of personal development.
I’ve put them into an easy-to-use system that I guarantee will change your life.
Each week I’ll send you a set of activities to do. They’ll only take you about 10-15 minutes a day. By the end of 90 days you’ll see an incredible change in your life, I promise.
And the great news is, right now you can join my program for just $1 for the first month.
After the first month the program reverts to the usual price of $49 a month. You can unsubscribe at any time, and stay as long or as little as you want.
Here’s what you’ll get from the program:
- My step-by-step system that will have you feeling 10 years younger in just 90 days. Imagine feeling more mentally alert, more physically fit and emotionally stronger than you have in years
- How to take control of all aspects of your life, so you are the “captain of your ship”. Think how much better you’ll feel when you have control of your finances, your health, your living situation, and your mental health. And you can do all this with activities that take just 10-15 minutes a day
- Fear keeps us stuck, unmotivated and unhealthy. To really excel you need to get out of your comfort zone and do things you’ve never done before. I share my simple but powerful system to help you build courage and confidence, making you unstoppable!
- The opportunity to make new friends – like-minded ones that are on the same journey as you – keen to grow, and are excited about life (and how to kindly but firmly move away from the “friends” that are sapping your energy and bringing you down)
- A daily success ritual that will have you leaping out of bed every morning, excited to start your day. It may seem like an impossible dream right now, but I guarantee that if you follow my system (and it only takes 10-15 minutes a day), by the third week you’ll be noticeably happier, more confident, and have a clear purpose and direction
- We all know how important it is to feel valued at this time of our lives. What we may not realise is that it begins by valuing ourselves. I share my simple but powerful process to overcome your self-doubts, and develop the knowledge deep-down that you deserve to be honoured and valued
- Have you found that as soon as you become a woman on your own, you seem to become a target for people who want to take advantage of you? Whether that’s tradespeople, financial advisors or wellmeaning friends and family. I show you how to tell the difference between the leaches and the genuine helpers – so you can confidently make the decisions you need
- How to create a super-strong foundation in just 90 days – one that will serve you for all the years to come. Apply it, and I guarantee that the next 10 years will be your best 10 years.
The program is all delivered online. You can access it on a computer, tablet or smart phone. After the first month the program reverts to the usual price of $49 a month. You can unsubscribe at any time, and stay as long or as little as you want.
Here’s what you get:
- Weekly lessons that are emailed to you. Each one comes with an explanation of what we’re doing that week, and an activity book for each day’s 10-15 minute activity. With my system, from the very first day you’ll start to get more clarity, and feel happier about life
- Interviews I’ve done of successful people and top professionals to inspire you and help you create the future you want
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can meet other like-minded women who are on a similar journey to you. This is a happy, supportive environment where you can “be yourself”
- 12 months subscription to my magazine <insert name> with loads of great articles and inspiring success stories
Right now you can join the program for just $1 for the first month. This is a limited time offer, so please don’t wait to join as you may miss out on this trial price.
After the first month the program reverts to the usual price of $49 a month. You can unsubscribe at any time, and stay as long or as little as you want. Look forward to the journey with you!